How to Check Hours Played in Valorant
One Valorant match usually takes between 30 minutes to 40 minutes, based on my experience. This may differ since numerous factors such as queuing time, skill, game mode, and multiple additional aspects may contribute to how many hours you've played.
Do Riot Games Provide an Official Way to Check How Many Hours You've Played Valorant?
Although you can see the duration of your previous 15 matches in your match history, Riot Games does not have a feature where you can see how many hours you've played Valorant and your total playtime. There are also limited ways to find information about your Valorant stats. Moreover, you can only access and check your playtime and some of your stats using third-party websites such as tracker.gg, unless you want to track and start counting your hours played manually. But worry not, we will list different ways of checking our hours spent playing Valorant.
The Different Methods of Checking Valorant Playtime
- Go to the tracker.gg website
- Create a TRN account or sign in if you have already created one
- Located at the top of the site, select Valorant
- Click on the red icon that indicates your Valorant ID
- Click on Overview on the dashboard found underneath your in-game ID
- Now you can see your playtime or hours played in any Act and every game mode in Valorant (Competitive, Unrated, Deathmatch, Escalation, Replication, and Spike Rush).
- You can also see your top agents based on how many hours you've played that agent. This is found underneath the Act Game Mode Overview
Tracker.gg also offers other Valorant stats on their website. However, I'm giving a little heads up that the total hours played displayed on the website may be inaccurate at some point since it also includes idle time.
Using Razer Cortex
Razer Cortex is a game launcher and booster that you can use to check your activity and total hours played in Valorant.
- Download Razer Cortex from the Razer website
- Create a Razer ID account or log in if you already have one
- Go to My Library and find Valorant in the Installed icon
- Change the layout from Grid mode to List mode, and you can see your hours played in Valorant
- Additionally, you can click on Valorant to check when you last played Valorant, total playtime, and FPS chart
Dak.gg is a website you can use to track your activity in Valorant. It only provides information about all your previous games and match history in the current season. Furthermore, it does not include the total playtime; instead, it shows how many matches you've played in a day and how long your previous games were. Knowing this is still important information to measure your total playtime or hours played in Valorant.
- Go to the Dak.gg website
- Click Valorant, search for your player ID, and tag or sign in with Riot Games to make your profile public
- Scroll down to Match History
- Now you can see how many matches you've played in a day and how long your previous games were
Blitz.gg is a website and app that tracks your activity in Valorant as well as other games. It shows your stats and tells your hours played. In addition to that, it offers tips and tactics. However, just like Dak.gg, it does not include total playtime but shows every match's duration in any Ep and Act, which may help calculate your playtime.
- Go to the Blitz.gg website
- Download the Blitz.gg app
- Log in or register for a Blitz.gg app
- Click on Valorant and open the Valorant app to connect to Blitz.gg automatically
- Refresh the app to click on any game mode, and act that you want to see
- Click on any match to see your match duration
Why Should We Check Hours Played in Valorant?
From some Valorant players' points of view, the game is a stress reliever for them. Online games such as Valorant are a fun way to kill time. But checking our playtime is also essential.
Here are some reasons why we should track our hours played!
- To avoid addiction
- Reduce health risks such as sleeping problems
- Manage time better
- Increase productivity outside the game
That's about it, fellow gamers! Now you can check how many hours you've played Valorant and see if you've been spending a healthy amount of time playing.